Política de privacidad
Data protection principles
InfiNet Wireless is committed to processing data in accordance with all the known guidelines which form part of the current GDPR compliance list.
It is InfiNet Wireless’ understanding that Article 5 of the GDPR guidelines requires that personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to all concerned individuals;
- collected initially for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay whenever required by the applicable laws of the European Union;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as such data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- Our company has assigned a Responsible Person who shall take the day-to-day responsibility for ensuring that InfiNet Wireless remains fully compliant with this policy.
- This policy shall be reviewed at least annually, or more frequently if required by the relevant authorities.
Lawful, fair and transparent processing
- All individuals registered with InfiNet Wireless have the right to access their personal data at any time they wish to do so. Any such written requests made to InfiNet Wireless shall be dealt with in a timely manner.
- All data collected by InfiNet Wireless is processed on one of the following lawful bases: consent, contract, legal obligation, vital interests, public task or legitimate interests.
- Where consent is relied upon as a lawful basis for processing data, evidence of opt-in consent is kept with the personal data.
- Where communications are sent to individuals based on their consent, the option for the individuals to revoke their consent should be clearly made available them and our systems are already in place to ensure such revocation is acted upon accurately and promptly.
- InfiNet Wireless shall ensure that personal data are relevant and limited to what is only necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- InfiNet Wireless shall take reasonable steps to ensure personal data is recorded accurately and as supplied by the concerned individuals.
- Where necessary for the lawful basis on which data is processed, steps will be implemented to ensure that personal data is kept up to date.
Archiving / removal
- To ensure that personal data is kept for no longer than necessary, InfiNet Wireless has put in place an archiving policy for each area in which personal data is processed and reviews this process annually.
- The archiving policy consider what data should/must be retained, for how long, and why.
- InfiNet Wireless will ensure that personal data is stored securely using modern software that is kept-up-to-date.
- Access to personal data will be limited to personnel who need access to it and appropriate security have already been implemented to avoid unauthorised sharing of any information retained.
- When personal data is deleted, this is done safely in such a way that the no-longer required data will become irrecoverable.
- Appropriate back-up and disaster recovery solutions have been put in place.
In the event of a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data, InfiNet Wireless shall promptly assess the risk to individuals’ rights and freedoms and if appropriate report this breach to the relevant individuals and authorities.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us using Online Contact Form.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete or if you would like to opt out of the information you submitted or unsubscribe from receiving our newsletters, please write to us at the Online Contact Form. We will promptly handle your request.